Sexual Harassment Prevention
Workplace Sexual Harassment Prevention & Response in the workplace (Level 1 training, workshop)
We recommend this programme for organisations that want to support positive cultural change within their own workplace. This workshop gets the conversation started to explore what sexual harassment (& bullying) is, how to recognise it in the workplace and how to respond.
- Establishing a shared understanding and language for discussing what is harmful sexual behaviour
- Defining sexual harassment and bullying
- Understanding the dynamics of sexual harassment and bullying
- Creating a team culture to promote a positive culture and actively ensure the prevention of sexual harassment
- How to safely respond to and de-escalate potentially harmful situations
- Managing robust personal and professional boundaries
- Developing action plans for prevention, bystander intervention, and response
Email email@example.com for more information.