Sexual Harassment Prevention & Response for Students & Residential Advisors Workshop
We recommend this programme for tertiary organisations looking to support positive cultural change within their own learning community. This workshop explores what sexual harm is, how to identify it and how to respond. Participants engage with the content through group discussions, small group exercises and media analysis.
- Establishing a shared understanding and language for what is harmful sexual behaviour.
- Promote positive behaviours in communities and work spaces
- Establishing a shared understanding of consent and appropriate and acceptable behaviour.
- Developing a shared vision for a safe and respectful learning environment
- Exploring the myths and facts around sexual harm
- Recognising the impacts of sexual harm on individuals and the community
- Identifying the barriers to disclosing harmful experiences and how to safely respond to disclosures of harm from a peer
- Developing an understanding of managing personal and professional boundaries
- Exploring safe and appropriate strategies for bystander intervention in potentially harmful situations
Email email@example.com for more information.